Wrought iron beds Ikea
As you know, in the bedroom the main piece of furniture is the bed. It should not only be comfortable, but also fit perfectly into the interior. One of the options for this attribute can be forged bed from Ikea.
Ikea is a famous brand. This manufacturer sells products for the home, including furniture. The company was founded in 1943 - and since then has conquered the whole world. Today, this company has hypermarkets in 24 countries of the world.
Ikea loved in Russia. In our country there are 14 stores, furniture factories are also opened, producing goods under this brand.
The Ikea product catalog is extensive, here you will find everything for your home - starting with accessories, colors and ending with large furniture, including wrought-iron beds.
Advantages and disadvantages
Ikea wrought beds have a number of advantages so they are very popular:
- Made from quality materials. Comply with the requirements and standards established, both in the Russian Federation and in the European Union.
- Do not require the participation of professionals in the assembly. Even a novice can easily install them. Each model comes with detailed assembly instructions.
- Patented coating is applied. First, epoxy resin is applied to the metal, and then - powder dye. This surface is characterized by increased resistance to damage.
- The ability to complement the interior of the bedroom with other furniture - in the same style.
- Easy care.
- Low cost.
The downside of these pieces of furniture is that the metal is still a cold material, and the tactile sensations in contact with it are not very pleasant.
What to consider when buying?
When buying an Ikea wrought-iron bed, you need to immediately focus your attention on following points:
- Determine the size of the bed. It depends not only on desires. When choosing the size of the bed, you should also take into account the area of the bedroom. For example, in a small room, a large bed will look extremely strange, and it will also make your movement around the room uncomfortable.
- Mattresses are sold separately, and they should be allocated a separate amount of money.
- Check the package upon delivery, so that all parts packed in individual boxes are brought to you.
The range of wrought iron beds in Ikea is quite wide. There are children's models and beds for teenagers, and you can also find a suitable bed for couples or just for a single person. Here are the most Popular models:
- "Copardal". This model has simple forms and remotely resembles a bed popular in the Soviet past. The gray color of the bars will allow it to fit into any bedroom interior. Ideal for a loft style bedroom. Bed cost - from 8000 rubles.
- "Musken." A feature of this model are adjustable sides that allow you to install a mattress of any height. The headboard, made in the form of geometric shapes, simple and concise. This box is ideal for boudoir, decorated in country style. The cost of the model is from 17,000 rubles.
- Leirvik. The most popular forged double bed from Ikea. It has a headboard, decorated with curls of thin twigs. Will decorate your boudoir. The black bed "Leirvik" is suitable for the bedroom decoration in the Baroque style, and the white bed will decorate the room in the Rococo style. The cost of the model is from 10,000 rubles.
- "Nesttun". The most budget of wrought iron beds Ikea. Its design is simple, it is ideal for the equipment of guest houses and hostels. Cost - from 7000 rubles.
- "Swart". Ideal bed for teenagers. This model can be made in the form of an attic or assembled in a bunk or three-tier bed. This is a great option for a large family. A two-tier sample of this model will cost from 18,000 rubles.
- "Tuffing". Another option is the "attic" or bunk beds. Comfortable bumpers will not allow to fall from the second tier, the staircase at an angle contributes to a safe climb. These products are furnished with many hostels in our country. The price of a two-tier copy is only 10,000 rubles.
- Firesdal. Children's couch. It can act both as a main bed and as a sofa, at any moment turning into a full bed for a friend of your child. It is made in white and black colors. When decorating pillows fit perfectly into the nursery. The cost of the model is from 19,000 rubles.
Special care for wrought-iron beds is not needed. It is enough to wipe them from dust with a damp cloth. Strong contamination can be treated with soapy water. These beds can be treated with disinfectants, in which there are no abrasive particles, but you should not do this very often, otherwise the coating will be damaged.
Reviews for forged beds Ikea different. There are completely positive remarks that speak of high quality and low prices for these attributes.
Negative reviews say that over time Ikea forged beds creak, but this is easily corrected. To do this, lubricate the bonding points of the bed elements with engine oil.