Laminate Laminate: Collection Review
When decorating the room can not do without the selection of finishing materials. Laminate is very popular all over the world. This is a practical and stylish finish, which is used on the basis of a huge variety of decorative styles. The modern market offers a huge selection of laminate, which differs not only in appearance and price, but also in wear resistance class, thickness and other parameters. In the article we will take a closer look at the laminate from the brand "Laminel" and evaluate the collection of finishing materials from this brand.
Finishing material "Laminel" is a product of domestic production. The company has been producing laminate for more than one year. The company offers customers a wide choice of various colors and textures. Thanks to a wide range of products, customers have the opportunity to choose the ideal option, taking into account the technical characteristics of products, material capabilities, as well as the style for which the finish is chosen.
Laminate "Laminel" is sold not only in the Russian market, but also abroad, in the CIS: Armenia, Belarus, Azerbaijan and other countries. Also products of the above brand is in demand in Europe and Asia. Today, the material is exported to more than 30 countries around the world. This indicator demonstrates product quality.
The goods of the Russian company won a leading position in the market of domestic materials due to the competent price-quality ratio.
Floor covering is used for decorating residential premises, offices, work rooms, country houses and other objects.
Innovative equipment used by a Russian company makes it possible to manufacture large volumes of products as soon as possiblewhile maintaining the quality of the goods. The material used in the manufacture of laminated floors, is processed using a special Finnish technology called Ponsse. Raw materials are sorted in an automatic way, due to which only the highest quality materials are used.
Laminated floors are made on the basis of durable and reliable HDF-plates. The density of this element is 900 kg / m3. The characteristic of the standard base is about 400 kg / m3. It is worth noting that the company independently produces the basis for the laminate.
All stages of production are carefully monitored by a team of professional engineers and technologists from Europe. The factory employs highly skilled craftsmen with the necessary knowledge and experience. Goods of the above brand fully complies high international quality standards in the wood processing segment as well GOST standards.
Also, products are checked for safety and environmental friendliness.
In the field of production trees are used, whose age ranges from 20 to 40 years. The wood preparation process is implemented on the basis of one of the company's subsidiaries located in the taiga.
Domestic brand is the choice of customers several stylish collections of laminate floors. It is worth noting that all the positions presented in the collections have 33rd class of exploitation. This indicator indicates practicality, high wear resistance and product durability. Laminate class 33 is considered commercial. It can be laid on the basis of high-traffic areas.
This finishing material is not terrible constant load.
The most popular collections of the brand:
- Loft. It is worth paying attention to this collection if you are looking for laminate flooring for modern décor, however, some positions will harmoniously fit into classical stylistics. The models presented in this section masterfully imitate such types of wood as oak, beech and birch. The thickness of each blade is 12 mm.
- "Karelia". The many-sided and surprising collection especially will be pleasant to fans of non-standard design receptions. The collection received this name due to the fact that the laminate imitates trees growing on the territory of Karelian forests. The thickness of the laminate is similar to the products from the above collection. The dimensions of the panel are 1380x193 mm.
- "Europe". Laminate options from this collection were named after the most famous European cities such as Venice, Milan and Florence. The set contains both light and dark, saturated colors. This finishing material is perfect for minimalistic and concise designs.
- "Siberia". The brand presents to customers another unusual and stylish series of finishing materials. The manufacturer claims that such a selection you will not find in any of the foreign manufacturers. Laminated floors imitating an array of wood growing in Siberia (cedar, pine, larch and other varieties) will decorate cottages, cottages and country houses.
- "Kuban". The collection offers a huge selection of laminate in various colors. Buyers can choose from light and dark gray, black, brown in various shades and other finishing material. The canvases are decorated with an expressive pattern that gives the product a more natural and sophisticated appearance.
The products of the above brand are in great demand in the Russian and foreign markets due to a number of advantages. Taking into account the fact that several thousand enterprises around the world are engaged in the manufacture of laminated floors, only the best trademarks succeed in being leaders.
Consider the advantages of Lamineli brand products:
- Reliability and durability. Finishing material boasts a high resistance to abrasion. Products of the above brand has the category AC5. Laminate will retain the appearance of the trade and attractiveness throughout its life.
- Compatible with technology. Finishing material "Laminel" can be combined with "warm floor". Such use is permitted by manufacturers at the official level. The optimal rate of heating laminate floors is approximately plus 28-30 degrees Celsius.
In order not to spoil the coating, it is recommended to install a temperature regulator and monitor this indicator yourself.
- The safety of external attractiveness. The beauty of the products is preserved even under the influence of sunlight due to the resistance of the product to fading. Manufacturers assure that even with direct rays, the coating retains its color for 10 or more years after installation.
- Cleaning and care. The product of the above brand can be safely laid in kitchens and hallways. Laminate shows high resistance to stains and other dirt. It is very easy to clean the floor covering, just a normal rag and water.
If necessary, use special tools.
- Exploitation. The guaranteed lifetime of the laminate is 20 years. In reality, this figure is much higher. If you properly care for the laminate, do not move heavy objects and do not use aggressive chemical compounds during cleaning, the floors will be pleased with an expressive color for much longer.
- Price. The manufacturer offers a reasonable price, which is always maintained at a democratic level.
This indicator remains unchanged when changing the exchange rate of foreign currency and other similar factors.
Assessing reviews of laminate "Laminel" on the Internet, the experts concluded that the majority of opinions (approximately 95-97%) are positive. Of the minuses, some customers called the persistent smell of products after unpacking, as well as problems with locking connections. However, the second defect may be caused by a violation of the process of laying material.