Outdoor recessed lights
Outdoor recessed lamps create a special atmosphere in a country house, in the gazebo or on the veranda. Waterproof floor or ceiling models will decorate and create comfort in any place and under any conditions. Soil, asphalt - built-in lamps will look harmonious regardless of the material and location. But when organizing lighting in the fresh air, you need to remember many nuances and requirements.
Features and nuances
Built-in lighting designs for the street are very popular in the landscape interior. But these products have certain requirements. The main thing - moisture protection properties, which in the characteristics are abbreviated IP. Its value should reach 65, then it will be possible not to worry about the quality work of lamps.
For the illumination of the tracks and for the illumination of the steps, LED models are ideal. Antivandal LED lamps should be placed on the floor, as various unpleasant situations can happen on the street. Also, this installation will help save energy, it is durable and durable. Models are found not only the usual round shape, but also square, rectangular. Their color range is also wide - all sorts of shades of white, red, blue, green, orange.
Street recessed luminaires have reliable protection from moisture, dust, sudden temperature changes - from frost to sun and vice versa.
Manufacturers of LED designs promise 10-15 years of their uninterrupted work. If you use LED-lamps infrequently, then they can work up to 25 years.
Advantages of embedded LEDs for streets:
quick and easy installation;
moisture and dust resistance;
creating unusual decorative lighting effects;
the possibility of uninterrupted work both at plus 40 and at minus 40 degrees;
changing lighting functions - decor, security;
ability to work up to 25 years.
The most popular are:
- Pavement model 32012 from the Chinese manufacturer Feron made in metallic color and costs almost 1 thousand rubles. LED base specially designed for 3W LED lamps. The degree of moisture and dust protection in such a high lamp is 67 IP. The lamp emits a warm glow - 2700 K, therefore it creates comfort, has a relaxing effect. Lighting area is 2 square meters. Voltage - 230 V. The dimensions of such a lamp are as follows: height - 80 millimeters, diameter - 100 millimeters. Such a street lamp will work both at minus 35 and at plus 75 degrees. This model has accent lighting, the scattering angle is 30 degrees of the light beam. The manufacturer gives one year warranty on their products.
- Another version of the sidewalk lamp offers the same Chinese company. Model 32052 costs a little more, its price is 1250 rubles. It differs from the previous lamp by the power of the LED lamp, it is 1.2 watts. The degree of protection against dust and moisture is high - IP 66. Another important difference is the color of the glow. Model 32052 has a cold light and is able to cover an area of one square meter. The voltage is 3 V, the luminous flux is 25 Lm. There are also significant differences in dimensions: height - 48 millimeters, diameter - 28 millimeters. This recessed luminaire is part of a series. "Luxe". The angle of dispersion is 45 degrees. The manufacturer gives a guarantee of 12 months for their products.
The most popular are:
- Model "Ground 369952" from the Hungarian manufacturer NovoTech is a halogen lamp that is ideal for a dirt surface. Its price is just over 1,700 rubles. The material for the manufacture of fittings served as black steel, the ceiling is made of steel and tempered glass. Color solution for the ceiling - a combination of metal and transparent. GU10 base is designed for a 50 watt halogen lamp. The lighting area reaches 3 square meters. Voltage - 220 V. Protection from dust and precipitation is high, perfect for the street, it is 67 IP. The dimensions of the built-in luminaire are compact: height - 140 millimeters, diameter - 110 millimeters. The dimensions of the front panel - 110 by 110 millimeters. Warranty period - 12 months. The manufacturer does not supply the bulb in the kit, so it will have to be purchased separately. This lamp is produced in the series "Ground".
- A ground lamp will help decorate the garden or paths in the country 3732011856 from Feron. The cost of this model is almost 1500 rubles. The armature is made of an unusual metal - a combination of silumin and steel. Silumin, in turn, is an alloy of aluminum and silicon. The color of the fittings and the luminaire is chrome; the latter is made of glass. The bulb is used fluorescent with JCDR cap. It is also not included, as opposed to sidewalk lamps. This product has 18 LEDs. Good moisture, dust protection - 65 IP. The lamp power is 2 W, the illumination area is large, 5 square meters; voltage - 230 V. The normal warranty period for such products is 12 months. The dimensions of the lamp: height - 110 millimeters, width - 100 millimeters, length - 100 millimeters.
According to customer reviews, we can say that this is a fairly reliable and convenient model that is easily mounted by yourself.
We characterize the main models:
- Brick Model A5158IN-1GY produced by an Italian company Arte lampThe cost is almost 1500 rubles. Such a rectangular lamp is perfect for wall mounting. Gazebo, cottage or country house will be transformed by such light details. Gray galvanized metal fittings in combination with a glass frosted glass canopy fit into almost any interior and landscape. The base E27 is designed exclusively for incandescent lamps up to 60 watts. Moisture and dust protection is slightly lower than that of floor structures, and is 54 IP. Lighting area can reach 3 square meters. This lamp requires a voltage of 220 V. To install this device, you need to take into account the size and distance from the wall, which must be at least 260 millimeters. Dimensions are: height - 80 millimeters, width - 120 millimeters. The diameter of the mortise hole is 65 by 100 by 255 millimeters. This lamp is included in the series "Brick", the warranty on it is 12 months.
- A good choice for both the wall and the floor can be a model. Zimba-LED 95234manufactured by the Austrian company Eglo. This lamp is worth almost 7 thousand rubles. One of its main advantages is the material from which it is made. It is cast aluminum in silver color. You can use an LED lamp up to 4.8 watts. There is a reliable moisture protection. The glow color is neutral white. The coverage area is 2 square meters. Height - 5 millimeters, width - 185 millimeters, length - 235 millimeters; the diameter of the mortise hole is 174 by 225 mm, the depth of the tie-in is 95 m
- The model enjoys special love and popularity among customers due to its qualities and price features. "Aqua 369815" from a Hungarian company NovoTech. The price is about 1300 rubles. For this money, the buyer gets a transparent glass cover, which makes up almost the entire structure, plus white metal fittings. The base of the GX5.3 is designed for a halogen lamp with a power of up to 50 W and quite optimal waterproof and dust protection equal to 65 IP. One such lamp can illuminate an area reaching two square meters. Diameter of the built-in lamp is 109 millimeters. The diameter of the mortise hole should be 88 millimeters, and the depth - 64 millimeters. Such a lamp from the series "Aqua" is built in and fixed. You can choose the same model in a different color scheme - gold, metal, chrome.
- Another popular LED lamp - "Led Ground 357141". It is produced by a Hungarian company. NovoTech. The kit includes 6 lamps, so the price is quite high. It almost reaches 16 thousand rubles. Such products are ideal for dirt paths in the garden or in the country. Rural design and landscape successfully complement the silver steel lamp with a canopy of frosted translucent tempered glass. In the product of the Hungarian company used SMD 3350 base, for which the suitable LED lamp with a capacity of 0.9 watts. In total, for such a device will need 12 lamps. Its protection against water and dirt is very reliable and is 67 IP. Lighting area can reach 3 square meters. All 12 lamps require a standard voltage of 220 volts. The dimensions of such a lamp are as follows: height - 28 millimeters, diameter - 59 millimeters.
How to make paving slabs unique with the help of recessed fixtures, see below.