Chandeliers with lampshade
Creating comfort in your home, we often turn to details that perfectly complement the interior of the room and make it cozy, bright and comfortable. One of these beautiful and useful accessories in the design of the room are chandeliers with lampshade. Today in the stores there is a huge selection of lamps in which everyone will find exactly what interests him.
Popular since the last century, chandeliers with lampshade look great both in the bedroom and in the living room, nursery, guest room. But in order to choose the right light device, you need to know some of the nuances of such devices.
Chandeliers, equipped with a lamp shade are practical, durable and light. The lampshade is not broken, which means you don’t need to worry that a child can accidentally break it or spoil a pet. Such chandeliers are easy to use and maintain. They are enough a couple of times a week to wipe with a damp cloth or brush with a special brush dust and enjoy the beauty of the product.
Thanks to the lampshade the chandelier creates a soft diffusing light and does not relieve the unpleasant brightness. With this light, the eyes will not get tired, but only complement the pleasant atmosphere. There are practically no drawbacks to such chandeliers. It all depends on the model, metal or material of the product. These lights are designed specifically for people who love comfort, with taste and style.
To create a lampshade using a different material: fabric, silk, organza, plastic, and so on. Chandelier with lampshade is a frame covered with the above materials. The form itself is in the form of a bowl, ball, hemisphere, or any other configuration. As additions, designers use bows, fringe, draperies, stones, flowers to add exclusivity and refinement to the lighting device.
Before you choose a lamp you need to decide in which room it will be used and what functions it should perform. But first you need to understand the spectrum of the glow of these chandeliers, because each color is able to tell a lot and make a variety of room decor:
- Classic yellow color - perfect for our eyes. The pupil does not experience tension with it; on the contrary, even the stimulation of vision occurs.
- Red color excites, increases heartbeat and increases pressure. Therefore, for a long time to be in such a glow is unsafe. These lamps are ideal for bedrooms, where you can create an atmosphere of love and indulge in a high sense. And rest rooms should avoid such a bright color.
- The white glow is identical to daylight. In this light, it is pleasant to work, but not for long, as the eyes in such a room get tired quickly, which leads to a decrease in human performance.
- Green glow is ideal for offices. This is pleasant for the eyes, the health of the nervous system. With such lighting, thoughts begin to work faster and better. This light is suitable for children's rooms, hall, living room.
- As it turned out, the orange color can cause appetite, so this bright glow is ideal for kitchens and dining.
- Blue and purple color makes a person depressed, inhibits the work of the brain and even annoys. It is desirable not to use such light often.
When choosing a chandelier, it is also worth deciding on the type of its mounting. They are:
Suspended chandeliers are designed for rooms with high ceilings. Such fasteners belong to the classics. They have a bulky and long suspension and have ornate horns. Undoubtedly, the design of such chandeliers is elegant and elegant. Such mounts lower the chandelier a long distance from the ceiling, so in a small room it can absorb most of the space.
This option is ideal for a hall or a spacious living room.
Ceiling mounts are a good option for small rooms. This is a miniature design with small shades. Here, the iron bar is pre-installed in the ceiling, which does not allow it to look cumbersome, and can perfectly fit into any interior. Such attachments are usually used in children's and playrooms, bedrooms.
In order that the future lamp does not bring discomfort to the family and guests, you need to correctly choose the size of the table lamp in accordance with the room and furniture.
Chandelier for any placement Should not blind eyes. The light should be soft and not create a feeling of fatigue. Therefore, the smaller the diameter of the lampshade in the room, the more comfortable it will be for the eyes and the whole body.
It is important that when you were sitting or lying, it was the lampshade that came into view, and not the bulb or its fasteners.
Colors and decor
In order to choose the right color lampshade, it is worth noting the key shades of the interior room. If the chandelier with lampshade is the only source of light, then you can opt for a fabric contrasting with the rest of the furniture. If you want the lamp to be the central element of the room, choose bright, rich colors. And if it is an interior decoration, then the color of the lampshade should be neutral or be combined with the basic color scheme of the room.
It is worth noting that the very color of the lampshade greatly affects the lighting of the room. It is better to use a dark shade of fabric in an interior with light walls. This will create an interesting contrast, look stylish and provide good illumination.
Purple lampshade suitable for creating a romantic atmosphere. This color will provide a soft glow, thereby reducing the degree of illumination - ideal for a bedroom where there is harmony and love.
In an office or room where it is necessary to create and maintain a working atmosphere, it is better to use cold lampshade colors. Coloring with blue, blue, silver flowers - the best solution. These shades are able to create a serious atmosphere and tune in to success in school or work.
This choice will be approved by both the designer and the psychologist.
When choosing a device for the living room or bedroom as an additional lighting is to resort to the choice of soft colors. For this ideal beige, brown, dark green and even black. They will create a pacifying relaxing atmosphere in the room and will present a mood of comfort, warmth and harmony.
But lilac, pink, peach colors are suitable for decorating rooms in order to create a friendly children's atmosphere. These colors, especially in glass, penetrating into the details of the interior give a feeling of unpretentiousness, softness and naivety. Therefore, these shades are suitable for children's play rooms and rooms where you often gather with your best friends.
Today the lampshade can be made with your own hands, in any color, decor, you can display anything on it. You can decorate the lampshade with buttons that you already have at home for a long time, lace left over from your grandmother, dry leaves and flowers, make a drawing in the style of Gzhel, loft, macrame, tiffany and many others.
To create a luminaire framework, different materials are used:
- Satin. The fabric is practical and in any color will look perfect as the main light element and decorate the room. The texture of the satin is dense, so it will dim the light and create a warm atmosphere.
- Chintz Cheap and versatile material. It is easy to work with this fabric, it harmoniously looks with any elements of additional decoration, practical and elegant.
- Atlas. Rather expensive material, the lampshade from this fabric will look gorgeous and is suitable for decoration of the living room and hall. The material perfectly transmits light, due to which the room will always be light.
- Plastic. This is the most convenient and practical material. It is easy to clean, just wipe it with a damp cloth during cleaning to keep it clean.
Beautiful examples in the interior
Chandelier with lampshade will be appropriate in any room. This lighting fixture serves not only as an interior decoration, but also helps to relax after hard working days. In the bedroom or dining room effectively looks translucent matte surface of the lampshade. It dims the light and gives rest to the eyes.
For the living room more suitable chandeliers with shades of large forms. A classic chandelier, shrouded in a light fabric, lace or veil, looks quite elegant.
Silk lamp shade gently scatters the light around the room, will give mysteriousness and elegance to the gentle interior of the room. These chandeliers will look great in the spacious living room, lounge, bedroom. To emphasize the detail of the interior, the room can be supplemented with other small accessories.
Any room can be made stylish and tasteful, just pick the right lampshade. If the design of the room is made in the modern style, then fit the chandeliers with a color pattern on the fabric material. Different draperies, stones and other items that are sold in stores with fancy goods will be appropriate here.
For lovers of all pink, you can choose a lamp with soft shades of the lampshade. Having decorated it with bows and beads, it will be the main accessory of the room's interior and will perfectly complement the room with glitter of girlish colors.