Wooden tables for bath: features
Bath is the perfect combination of business with pleasure. Here they rest their mind and body, strengthen their health, relax, get rid of negative thoughts and emotions, and also spend time in the company of loved ones. For a good rest in the bath you need durable and stylish furniture that will give comfort and decorate the room. Interior decoration is very important, so the choice of the table is not the last place.
As a rule, for baths, saunas and other similar premises, furniture is chosen from natural materials. Further in the article we will talk about wooden tables for a bath, we will tell about the features of such products and their diversity.
In the Russian bath can not do without a table. This is the center element for communication. It is installed in the waiting room and the composition is completed with chairs, stools or benches of the same material.
To maintain an attractive appearance and functionality under the influence of steam, high temperatures, moisture and constant loads, the table should be of high quality, reliable and durable.
The raw materials used in the manufacture of furniture for the bath, put forward the following requirements:
- Resistance to elevated moisture levels and temperatures.
- Naturalness and environmental friendliness.
- Durability and high density.
- The appeal of the material.
- Ease of processing.
All these properties have wooden tables made from the most popular and widespread natural material. In the process of manufacturing the product, it is carefully processed with the help of special equipment and means protecting the tree from external influence.
At production of wooden little tables for steam rooms various grades are used. Each option has individual features that should be considered when choosing furniture. Consider the most popular types of wood:
- Linden. This variety is easy to process and retains its attractive appearance for a long time. The linden has a characteristic pale pink shade, as well as a bewitching scent, which "turn on" when heated. The breed has a beneficial effect on the lungs. Place a table made of lime in the bath, and it will help in the prevention of respiratory diseases.
- Larch. Differs in a reddish tint that adorns the product throughout its service life. The tree contains many substances that are beneficial to health. In terms of practicality and durability, larch tables are not inferior to oak products. Despite a number of advantages, the breed can not boast of high thermal insulation properties.
- Pine. Products from solid pine will serve for a long time due to the resinous structure. Under the conditions of a bath, products from the above varieties feel wonderful. Wood is easy to process. Color pine uniform. Pine demonstrates increased resistance to decay. The disadvantages of tables made of wood of this sort are the separation of resins at elevated temperatures.
- Alder. Little tables from it practically do not heat up. Due to this characteristic, the products are great for baths and saunas. A special enchanting smell and red tint attracts the attention of buyers. Over time, the aroma becomes more vivid and refined. Another advantage, due to which alder furniture is a reasonable purchase for steam rooms, is the absence of pitches. Temperature drops and humidity of the tree are also not terrible.
- Abachi. This exotic wood is also used for making steam tables. This variety boasts high strength and long life. Due to these characteristics, Abachi called African oak oak. The wood is unusually light. The lack of tar and resistance to heat has made this variety in demand in the manufacture of bath furniture.
It should be noted that the price of products from abachi is higher than the cost of standard models from domestic wood varieties.
- Aspen and poplar. These breeds are very similar in properties. The wood of the above varieties is resistant to moisture, is easy to process and has a soft natural color. Tables of poplar and aspen remarkably retain their shape and do not crack. Experts identify only one drawback - a small period of operation.
Variety of models
The modern market of furniture for baths and saunas offers customers a wide range. Both single models and furniture sets are on sale: table + chairs, benches or stools. In addition to the materials used for the manufacture of tables, models differ in the form of table tops and legs. When choosing a table option, you need to pay attention to the above components. Next, we consider the options legs for different models of tables for paired:
- The letter "X". This is a very convenient and practical option, ideal for folding products or models in compact sizes. The legs in the form of "X" will provide reliable support folding tables in the folded and unfolded.
- 4 legs. This option is the most common. Four legs with an interlocking strip - reliable and durable design. This type is suitable for various models, both folding and standard.
- One leg. This type is more often used with round tops. As a rule, the tables have compact dimensions and are designed for a maximum of three people.
Forms of bath tabletops:
- Rectangle. Standard option, suitable for various sizes.
- Oval. Refined shape. Perfectly combined with the base of the four legs.
- A circle. Table top for small tables.